- when creating your accounts, signing up or subscribing for service updates, we may ask you to provide information, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, interests and newsletter preferences;
- when you purchase, register, send for repair or return one of our products, we may record the call and/or ask you to provide information such as your contact details, delivery date and place of purchase and payment information;
- when you contact our customer service centres for assistance, we may keep information about the call, including your name, the product(s) you bought, the reason to why you contacted us and the advice we gave you;
- when you visit us at a public event, such as trade show or exhibition or participate in one of our surveys, competitions or prize draws, we may ask for information, such as your business card, name, contact details, interests and preferences;
- when you use our IT enabled products some of these products may also capture the surrounding voice, unintentional data inputs and other similar such aspects;
- when you use our applications that are based on face recognition system where we may take photographs of our employees, third party employees, customers etc.for purposes such as employee attendance or customer feedback.
- when you use our online services, we may receive content that you choose to upload, such as product reviews, comments, photos and forum posts, or details of your interests and preferences that you choose to tell us about for example, when you select the services that you wish to receive; and
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons.
Please take care when submitting information to us, when completing free text fields or uploading documents and other materials. Some of our services are automated and we may not recognize that you have accidentally provided us with incorrect or sensitive information.